Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lets be kids again with some Easter FUN!


Spencer and I decided to dye some eggs for Easter this evening!










It was fun and reminded me of being a kid again.





Here are some pics of our beautiful eggs.

The Final Product... Spencer and I are hosting easter dinner tomorrow so we put each guests name on an egg.... with some cute little stickers... Spence even drew the Superman symbol on Ryon's... Aren't they cute? I love dying eggs!We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and remembers the true meaning of why we celebrate it.
Spencer and I are so grateful for the resurrection of Christ and the ability that we have to be someday! We will never forget his ultimate sacrifice for us and the blessings that we see from it on a daily basis.
Happy Easter!
Sara and Spence





























No comments: