Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Blog Slacker!

I know, I know I have been horrible at blogging.

Here are my excuses and what we have been up to minus pictures.


I have been busy with work.
We have done nothing exciting or blog worthy.
and
I have a crappy camera that doesnt even turn on anymore.

Okay and here is what we have been up to.

Spencer just finished his finals for school and passed all his classes with a's and b's.
I have been working like normal but seem to be extra tired now that Brady is practically mobile and very independent.
Snow has been pouring down on us for a week straight!
We have been stuck in Ryon and Annie's house with Them and their kids as well as a couple of Annie's siblings and her parents.
Preparing for Christmas is always a huge deal for us, well me at least.
I have been shopping and wrapping and decorating.
We had Tanner and Cedar over for a sleepover a couple Saturdays ago.
While over we picked up the McAllister kiddos and went to PIR to see the lights.

I can't think of much else. See we aren't very exciting!

I do know what my one big Christmas present is though and I will be taking many fabulous pictures as soon as I open it!

Be Back Soon!

No comments: