Saturday, March 7, 2009

Valentine's Day 09

A new tradition!
Heart Shaped Pancakes for Valentine's Day breakfast.

We had a fun day together. Spencer and I got eachother small presents because our big present was a TV that we bought with our tax returns.

Tanner came to spend the night with us on the 13th so on Valentine's Day morning he could go with us to pick up Grandma Jensen from the airport.We had just bought our new TV from Costco so we bought Tanner "Horton Hears a Who" to watch while he was over and then wrapped it after he went to bed and gave it to him for Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. Those pancakes look so good. I think I am going to go make some.....

Annie said...

Tanner says: "Hey, that's me having a sleepover at Sara and Spence's. We sure havs fun!"

Kaylene Neslen said...

I want to have some. When I come to visit can you make them for me?