Friday, July 17, 2009

Beaverton Library Fountain


In 90 degree weather we really needed to cool off!

Tanner is over for a special sleepover tonight so the 3 of us walked over to the library fountains.

In all the time I have known Tanner I don't think I have ever seen him have so much fun! It was a blast!

He did take a tumble (crying pic) but recovered very quickly and was right back at it.

Spencer was kind off a poop and didn't want to get wet. Tanner was very persistent in asking, rather begging, Spence to come play! So he finally gave in.

The water was very cold even in the warm weather so we couldn't stay to long much to freezing cold shivering Tanner's dismay.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annie said...

So sweet! Thank you for taking such good care of my Tanner! I bet he had a BLAST!

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

So cute! We sure miss you guys!