Friday, October 3, 2008

Two Year Anniversary Pictures!

Oh how I love getting pictures done!
Spencer and I have made it a goal to take pictures every year to document our life together.


These are my two favorite shots!
SO LOVING EACH OTHER!
F.Y.I
We are having an Open House to Celebrate our sealing!
Saturday, November 29th @ 7pm
Garden Home Building
6605 SW Garden Home Rd
Portland, Oregon 97223
Everyone is welcome!
Dessert and Beverages provided!
Pictures of the new house all pretty are coming very soon!
Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

PerryParty3 said...

Sara, you seriously have the BEST HAIR EVER!!! I covet it! It's so thick, and silky, and looks so strong (pause to wipe off drool foaming around mouth...)

I love that idea to take pictures every year! Maybe we'll have to start...