Friday, May 9, 2008

DELICIOUS!

On the nights that we are feeling extra lazy we order food from a local delivery company.
d-dish.com. It gives us the chance to try some new food and we get to be lazy!

Tonight we tried Bugatti's!

I have been puky sick all week and haven't ate much and this morning I was telling Spence I wanted or rather needed something that had a savory taste! This was it!



My Super delicious Turkey Club Panini! Turkey, avacado, bacon, red onion, tomato, lettuce and dijon-mayo on a superb herb focacia bread!


This was a side of the focacia bread with Garlic and herb Olive oil for dipping!


Hand-cut French Fries! Surprisingly not greasy and perfectly salted!


Last but not least my not very hungry hubby's Pizza! Yes, we are kind of weird. He can buy pizza half off from work yet we order it full price from another restaurant. It was worth it though! This is called Joe's Pile of Protein Pizza Minus Onion. As you can see my not so hungry hubby ate the majority of the pizza in one sitting!


Our dinner was delectable! We recommend Buggati's and D-dish.com to everyone!

Another great one is Noho's Hawaiian Cafe!

No comments: