Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A NEW NANNY!

Here is the update!

I got a new nanny job! HOW EXCITING!

This was not the original family I interviewed with (they offered their position to someone else) but another one that I interviewed with and babysat for last night.

They have an adorable 8 month old boy named Brady and a sweet little 3.5 year old princess named Presley. Their family is very easy going and I feel very comfortable with them.

I will be making enough that if offered the position Spencer can work for a company called graphic products here in the Beaverton area!

I will be working longer days but it will so be worth it! The job at graphics products will work Spence from about 6:30 am to 3:30 pm which will allow him to take night classes and get back into school.

I am sad to leave all the families I sit for now as I have literally fell in love with all their kiddos but I just feel this is a real opportunity and that it is what heavenly father wants for us. I still however have a about a week and a half left with them so I am going to enjoy it to the fullest.

Until next time, I hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Congratulations Sara! This is great! Of course everyone will miss having you as the ward nanny, but Brady and Presley will love you. You two did a great job with your talks on Sunday! How do you do it without looking nervous? What's your trick?:)

Rebecca McAllister said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
congradulations.
Happy for you. Sad for me.

Rebecca McAllister said...

I really am happy for you. I just want you to feel REALLY bad, OK? You'll still be available for evenings?

courtney said...

yay! That is so exciting! I hope Spencer gets the job. We really liked your talks on Sunday.. back when it was warm.. and we were wearing short sleeves..