Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's Been So Long!

Hello Again!

I have missed blogging these past couple of weeks. For anyone who missed me here is a little look at what my life has been consumed by.
















Scrapbooking! Lots of Scrapbooking! Its for Mother's Day!
Hope you enjoyed!

Anyhoo, There is not much else going on in our lives these days.
I have an interview on Friday for a full-time nanny position and I am very excited! They have a 2.5 yr old little boy. This transition would allow Spence to go back to school full-time in the fall and have a part-time job!
I was not even thinking about doing something different then my current situation because I love it but this family contacted me and they need some one to start in June. It will open up so many oppotunities for us! Yay!
Spence is just working at the time! Nothing else exciting for him.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Talk Soon!

3 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

It's beautiful! HOw long have you been working on it? I'm sure the mom will love it! :) Good luck on the new nanny position!

what kind of a name is abra said...

WOW!!!! You rock. I on the oher hand am a loser, I didn't visit teach you this last month. I am sorry. I will do beter in May. Have a happy week!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Holy Taleedo Sara! You make me look pathetic. Those are simply darling- I love them & I'm sure your mom does too. Let us know how the interview goes. How exciting!!:)