Sunday, June 15, 2008

Clayton and Packer!

The first time Clayton met me he was very shy and really didn't want anything to do with me.
Well as I told Spencer "I just can't have little kids not liking me, it won't work for me!"
I finally won his heart by giving him stuff to color with at church!
The next time we got to see him and little Packer was at their house.
The shyness had wore off, thats for sure. If he ever tries to trick you into thinking he is really shy, don't believe it!
This boy can talk and talk.

These boys are fun and we look forward to getting to know them and their parents better!

2 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Clayton may think he can fool some, but once he starts talking there's no way to get him to stop. Thanks for watching Mr. Motor-mouth and little Pack Man. You guys are wonderful! You'll definitely be getting a call from us again.:)

Jill Bagley said...

thats funny,
clayton answered the phone last time i called there, and was full of things to say.
he was very delightful on the phone.
but i think he thought i was his grandma.