Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is it really over!?



Yes my friends it is!
A very bitter sweet day it was.
This morning Spencer was fired from his job at Papa Murphy's!
We won't bash Papa Murphy's but the reason is really stupid. We are, rather I am very nervous about this change in our life. I just started my new nanny job thankfully but it will not pay all the bills. Being like most women I like security in things, especially finances.
On the upside! There are great blessings in this change! Spencer has enrolled in school for the summer and besides me and a part time job he can focus solely on school. We are hoping it can stay this way for a while so he can get a bunch of it out of the way.
I think we are both kinda happy to finally be done with the pizza industry!
Anyhoo, if anyone needs side jobs done around the house or a babysitter you can once again call the Jensens!


3 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

Remember ALL things work together for the good of those who love the Lord. I know this will turn out to be one of those life events that you come to say..."We are SO glad that happened when it it" Just watch what the Lord can do when you put your faith in Him.

Shawn and Tasha said...

I am so sorry. Some times things like this are blessings in disguise. I agree with Rebecca 100%. We'll be sure to call you to babysit soon.

PerryParty3 said...

Wow. I had no idea when I called you to babysit this past weekend. I hope you were able to swallow the pizza! :) I also wonder if that's why I was suddenly inspired to give you guys a call on Wednesday.... I'm sorry for the job loss, but glad he is able to focus on school. I think Dan and I might have to go out on a few more dates before we leave... :)