Sunday, June 1, 2008

Who Loves Primary?

WE DO! WE DO!
Most Sundays our Primary class is a little chaotic and stressful today was different by far!
It was AMAZING!
RUBY
JUDE

SARAH

CAMERON


ELI
I always love our Primary children even when the are irreverent but I love them even more when they are reverent!
I have decided to keep our class active in the things we do because they get very bored and unruly quick. Today we had a scavenger hunt around the church to find the greatest treasure we will ever have in life. We found the scriptures which symbolize the teachings of Christ and Heavenly Father.
I am always so amazed by these children and how smart they are!
They usually know all the answers! I hope that I have some part in their knowledge of the gospel but I know they all have GREAT parents to teach the gospel in their home.
They thoroughly enjoyed the cupcakes I made, as you can see in the above pictures!
We love teaching Primary SO much and will be so sad when our kiddos move on to another class.

3 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

Let me tell you something, us parents LOVE YOU GUYS! You are the best primary teachers ever. Thankyou for all that you do and how commited and loveing and patient and consistant and inovative and fun and sweet and AWSOME you are. Evan and I are so grateful that Cameron has you both in his life.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Can I join your class? It's either you guys or snack time at nursery--I'm so there!:)

PerryParty3 said...

I do! I do! I knew I was going to be released yesterday, but I still cried after I got the call, and the thought that I'm no longer in with those cute kids brings tears to my eyes now as I write. You guys have no idea how much of a blesing you are to the primary. You are just what that CTR6 class needed and an answer to many prayers. Thank you!!!!