Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

For our 2nd anniversary my boss (Lisa) made us reservations @ Portland City Grill!
She also gave us a 50.00 gift card to go towards our dinner.
We had an amazing view of Downtown Portland from our window table.




Our table was decorated with red confetti hearts ^



Oh SO Yummy! Teriyaki Chicken Rice Paper Spring Rolls^


Hood River Apple, Candied Hazelnuts, & Gorgonzola Salad^
I'm not sure I remember what this was called but Spencer liked it ^

Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken Breast^

Braised Boneless Beef Short Ribs^




Chocolate Macadamia Brittle Torte ^



Spencer getting creative with our confetti hearts! Very sweet!

I am very grateful to have spent the last two years of my life married to Spence! He has been a great husband and I cannot wait to make more memories with him.

I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Rebecca McAllister said...

happy, happy anniversary you guys!