Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pardon me....

While I Brag!

Brady and I usually do at least one shopping trip a week. Usually it is just to look because I dont have money. Today however, I had a 30.00 allowance. So, we went to Kohls. They have GREAT clearance items. This was all the stuff I bought and I got it for a pocket draining 30.39!
Black button up cardigan sweater originally 36.00- money spent 3.60
Super cute jeans (that need to be hemed) originally 44.00- money spent 8.80

Brown Dress shoes (vera wang might I add!) originally 69.99- money spent 6.99


Nike Running shoes originally 55.00- money spent 11.00

Once again a grand total of 30.39! So, yes, I did go over my allowance but to get these four items what is an extra .39?
It would have originally cost me
204.99
I never would have bought them. In this bad economy we can still be fashionable right? It just takes a little digging.


4 comments:

.. said...

Way to FREAKIN go! Wow! I'm usually the one gloating about my grand purchased for next to nothing, so it's fun to see someone else do it! All great stuff for way cheap! Kudos!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, can you give Billie some lessons? She thinks $10 off a $50 item is a GREAT deal!

Nicole said...

Way to go! The only thing better than getting to buy something while shopping is getting a killer deal.

PerryParty3 said...

DAng! Do you want to be my personal shopper?! I can never find deals like that...unless it's at a Carter's outlet. :)Great finds!