Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

( I was originally bothered by the lonely 5 in the background until I realized that this is our 5th New Year's Eve together! How appropriate!)

New Year's Eve was quite lack luster for us this year. We babysat for the family that I used to nanny for until 11, then went to the grocery store to buy boneless, skinless chicken breast for 1.88 a pound and Martinelli's Sparkling Cider. We came home and turned on Dick Clark's New Year's Eve Special, got on our laptops, found out interesting info, promptly called a friend while eating leftover Manicotti from Olive Garden while counting down the time until the clock struck MIDNIGHT! 8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 A big smooch from the hubs and I was back to my phone conversation. Woohoo, it was an EXCITING night! Here it is 3:30 am on the 1st day of January 2010. I have many goals already in place and ready to be put into action. Big GOALS, that I am so excited about. Achievable goals. I am ready for this new year and for the wonderful things it will bring.




No comments: