Saturday, September 13, 2008

I was so FAT!

I was amazed when I saw this picture while posting others tonight and just had to blog about this.
Pictured above is my Bestfriend Tessa and I on our (Spencer and I) wedding day.
Below is me pictued today in my wedding dress.

Do you see a difference?

I sure do!

I have tried on my dress a couple times in the last few weeks just to see how it fits me because I will be wearing it to the Temple soon. I never realized until looking at the first picture how snug my dress fit before.

I am so pleased to say that after two years I can still fit into my wedding dress and even more pleased that I feel like I am drowning in it when I do wear it.

It is probably the most rewarding thing so far to see the difference in these two pictures.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Sara, oh my gosh you look gorgeous! So it's Sunday and I miss seeing you guys. But it's been so fun being with my family in Utah. See you soon. And yes, this week is working overtime for me too!

PerryParty3 said...

Wow! You are looking terrific! I can not say the same about still fitting in my dress, so great job! Keep up the great work! You're a great source of inspiration!