Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome Home Honey...

The time has come yet again for us to move.
Here are some pictures of our new apartment.


Living room^
Living Room Gas Fireplace and Built-ins.

One Car Garage


Bedroom closet. Nice and big and it has built in shelving at different heights.
We have a patio off of our bedroom.
View of bedroom from doorway.
It is a small room but will serve its purpose.
look at the great, open kitchen with the fabulous valuted ceilings and tons of cupboard space!

Entry way from the bottom.
Entry way from the top.
Little but nice bathroom.
Even though I never take a bath I was kinda bummed about the stall shower.
oh yes and what a lovely picture this is. Me in my jammies and the toilet! Thanks Spence.

This apartment complex is another thing that has stood out in my life in earlier times and is now going to be a huge part of it. When we first moved to Beaverton I saw these apts and wondered about them. What were they called? How do you get into them? So on and so forth. Well now I know.

We are excited to move in and start fresh. Hopefully we can make this one last through school. Slim chances though. This will be the 6th place we have lived in our two years of marriage, none of which we have lived in longer than 6 months except for Spencer's parents house.



3 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

congrats! can't wait to see it when you get it all fixed up!

PerryParty3 said...

Wow! That looks like a great find! I thought I knew all the apartments in the area, but I have definitely NOT seen that one! That kitchen is awesome! And Love the little space above the closet! I also love the built-ins by the living room. Are you still in the Bev 3rd ward? Congrats on the new place!

Anonymous said...

Sara and Spence: Congrats on the new place. Can't wait to see you guys in November. Sara: you look GREAT!!! Good job. Keep up the good work.