Tuesday, April 8, 2008

He thought he was SO Slick! Busted!

So after a night of babysitting for one of my regular families I came home and started budgeting for the next couple of weeks.

I checked my e-mail and had one from Bank of America stating that I had made a transaction with Pizza Hut last night. My brain was a little boggled by this since I was not home and surely did not have pizza for dinner. I thought hmm how could this be, maybe my card was stolen. I thought of the last time we got pizza and said to myself that it couldn't have taken that long to go through, oh wait we ordered Domino's last, nevermind it definitely wasn't that.

Then it dawned on me, My sweet husband was left home all alone last night as I was gone for the night and I did not make dinner.

I gave him a ring on the tele and asked if he had eaten pizza lately and I could instantly hear the ear to ear smile on the other side. He asked me what I was talking about and I mentioned the e-mail and the transaction. He still tried to play dumb by saying "what do you mean?" My response went like this " Well what I mean is I think that last night my Hubby ordered pizza hut, didn't tell me and then walked outside and threw the boxes into the dumpster so I would never know."

He finally admited to his somewhat smooth moves. He told me he thought about using cash so I would really never know but didn't have any on him so he could only use debit.

The thing that really boggles my mind is why he felt the need to hide it. I love pizza too! Did he not want to share or was it that he didn't want to look like a little piggy eating two pizzas (Yes TWO) all to himself?

I am not really sure but I love how he thought he was so smooth and that I would never find out and got caught! It makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Rebecca McAllister said...

TWO PIZZAS! And you were just around the corner, he could have brought you some! Totally busted, buster ;)