Friday, April 11, 2008

Some Tanner Time!



So, the past two days I have spent with Tanner.


Tanner is Spencer's Nephew and his mommy and daddy were at the hospital having his little sister Cedar Ann (another post about her... coming soon!)
He loves to play with Legos and watch Winnie the Pooh and Clifford the BIG red dog.

When we got up this morning I told Tanner that his mommy (Annie) had his little Sister Cedar. I asked if he wanted to go and see her and he said "No."
Not to long after Tanner went over and sat in his carseat and I asked "what are you doing, do you want to go somewhere?"
"Yes!" he loudly replied.
"Where do you want to go Tanner?"
"To the doctor store"
"Why do you wanna go to the doctor store? Is it because you have a new sister there?"
"No, I wanna go to the mommy store, not the Doctor store!"
Well long story short we ended up going to the Doctor Store (hospital) to see baby Cedar.
I had a cute video of this conversation but it won't post.


I had a lot of fun with tanner!

No comments: