Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Okay, I was wrong!

I have to say that I am sorry to Spencer for posting that last blog. I really am kind of a dork and thought that yesterday was Wednesday the 9th not Tuesday the 8th. Long story short...


He was still being kinda sneaky but he bought pizza for some kids, that stayed after at work with him, so they wouldn't starve. This was last night and I thought that yesterday was really today. I was a day ahead.


He did bring me some.... A whole pizza.... my bad.... maybe he isn't a piggy!


He still knows that he isn't as slick as he thinks he is though. I just had to add that since I was wrong.


So I hope that you got a laugh out of the last post but just know that I was wrong. Take this as a lesson that you should always check the date twice before you try and catch them being sneaky!

No comments: